Branch Communications helps improve wireless communications across the country. We own, operate and market wireless communications infrastructure in underserved areas.
Who we are
We’re here to change the way you think about the industry and more importantly, how you source vendors for your projects.
- Think of us as a reliable industry resource, not just another vendor.
- We value deep relationships and have worked diligently to establish all the necessary industry connections to deliver our customers the optimal solutions to meet their unique needs.
- Think of us as a business partner, not just another service provider.
- We want to be your ally every step of the way and relieve you of any unnecessary concerns throughout your project’s timeline.
- Think of us as master craftsman, not a jack of all trades.
- We have learned that the best way to control outcomes is by handling nearly all aspects of your project in-house.This is why we hire and retain the industry’s best talent. We also realize that being the best solutions provider requires working with the best specialty vendors. When we outsource a survey or an environmental study, you can be assured it will be with a competent and respected industry expert. Our speed-to-market is best-in-class. From the ring to on air, our team builds to suit for every project.
- Finally, think of us as extraordinary, not just ordinary.
- The Branch Communications team believes in achieving excellence driven by attitude, sincere effort and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
– Jimmy Johnson
What we offer
- A broad footprint
- We own and manage a portfolio of more than 575 cell sites across the country.
- A relationship-driven approach
- We’re focused on your network and its needs, and we’re passionate about making sure you maintain a competitive edge.
- Agility and flexibility
- No matter how complex your needs, we’re ready to create a start-to-finish solution for your network.
- Branch Towers
- Develops, owns and manages sites in 20 states
- Branch Acquisitions
- Acquires existing sites or those in development from independent owners and developers
- Branch Services
- Offers a broad array of turnkey site development services for third parties
We look forward to working with you.